Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Floating

I hate the dentist office. The smells, the sounds, the drills ... everything but the people that work there. I've been going for years and we have now come to a quiet agreement. They give me gas for everything. Today I went in for my 6 month cleaning and the gas was ready to go. Can it get any better? 45 minutes of happy floating! I could seriously stay all day... everyday.

I figured out flossing about a year ago too. I made up a flossing contract and took it into the hygienist. I now pay her $5 for every day I don't floss... a sure way to get me to floss everyday, or nearly everyday. This trip I only owed $110 dollars that she puts towards her humanitarian supply of toothbrushes in 3rd world countries. It's a good cause... and I am getting much better at flossing!

Today Ash & Paul came over and we took our food storage inventory. We now know where we are and what we need to do. Kelsie said her legs were hurting... she thinks she may be having growing pains, she has never had them before and is hopeful :)
-Brenda

2 comments:

Becky said...

You had the dentist take your picture???!!! I bet they got a kick out of that! Never heard of gas for just a cleaning.... not in TN anyway. You are one silly sister who enjoys life!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I wish our dentist did that when we were kids. Laughing gas definitely helps when your nervous and anxious. I could go for some about now... I have a test coming up.