Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Dinner

It was a good relaxing day complete with a Sunday nap. Naps on the couch are rare and magical. I think it's because I can hear the sounds of family in the background. Tonight the thoughts of going back to school and work loom over us after the long Christmas season. We all had an especially good one. No one is looking forward to tomorrow. Ashlee mentioned that I should be good to myself tomorrow. This is her way of saying be nice & patient with everyone at work on my first day back when everything seems to hit at once. I will do my best :)
-Brenda
Conrad kept himself busy trying to blow out the candles

Conrad helps Abby write in our family hi / low book

2 comments:

Becky said...

I could just take that little Conrad home and snuggle with him all night. What a cute picture of him blowing out the candle. You captured him perfectly. Hope you had a good first day back at work and took Ashlee's advice! Here's my long distance entry for the high/low book: High: Family time during the holidays Low: (besides missing you all) Going back to school. I think everyone feels the same!

Birrell Family said...

I would have to say going back to work today stunk! 2700 emails to sort through, mostly junk, but still you have to go through them.By 3pm I laid my head on my desk and did my best to stay away from sharp instruments. Tomorrow will be better... it always is :)