Friday, January 9, 2009

Congratulations Lindsey!

Tonight we celebrated Lindsey and went out for ice cream (a true blogger keeps her/his camera handy at all times). She passed her final MA test. Yippee! She interviewed today for a job at Primary Children's Hospital in the Pediatric Cardiology Unit. Keep your fingers crossed XXX. She is also getting ready for more schooling to get her RN. She will be an incredible nurse and be a blessing in the lives of the people that she takes care of and serves. We are happy for her.

I remember a few years ago, I stopped off at Baskin Robbins and ordered a scoop of Jamocha Almond Fudge. The girl there began to tell me how against the word of wisdom it was, that it was addictive and I was basically a sinner... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I told her that all ice cream is addictive and they serve Jamocha Almond Fudge in heaven. She seemed genuinely confused. I think of her every time I get my favorite ice cream, like tonight. It's yummy!
-Brenda

2 comments:

Becky said...

Conratulations Lindsey! I'm so proud of you sweetie and will be praying for this new job opportunity... Ice cream is the best way to celebrate. My favorite from Baskin Robbins is always two scoops: Jamocha Almond Fudge and Pralines and Cream. Yes Brenda, a touch of heaven.

bulkleybunch said...

good thing you encountered that self righteous nightmare and not me!!! i would have told her they serve her chaste vanilla in hell, just where she's headed!!! :) does anyone read these comments? am i going to get in trouble?? long live jamochan almond fudge!!!