Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crunchy or Smooth?

We were peanut buttered! Kelsie & Seth ran back in the house before school to wash their hands. Seth didn't think it was a bit funny. I didn't give it a thought until I left for work and yep! peanut buttered too. I licked my fingers without even thinking, after all it was chunky and continued on to work. The heat of the day made it drip down the side of the car when I got home. Kelsie started the peanut buttering prank last year with her friends and occasionally it comes back to haunt us... except I know who did it this time, my lips are sealed... but game on!
-Brenda

1 comment:

Catherine Schulthies said...

Brenda, I just love your blog! So real and you. A great reminder for me to just record the little stuff...it doesn't have to be monumental. *Ü*