Saturday, July 5, 2008

Home from Girls Camp

Camp Shalom highlights this year: Spending time with my daughters Ashlee, Kelsie & Abby (Lucky me!), watching Ashlee grow into an incredible Y/W leader, wonderful leaders & young women, yummy meals, girl time, night time in our cabins talking, giggling and singing (harmonizing), making tootsie roll poopies and putting them in the toilets, stealing camp flags from others wards and mixing them up, time around the campfire, yoga (NOT pretty, but I could develop a love for it), shampoos with warm water, stargazing, canoeing on the lake and testimony meeting (which makes all the hard work worthwhile). I feel so blessed to serve in the Young Women’s organization at church.

We had a terrific time and we all came home very tired and dirty, but with smiles on our faces. I believe I have a cup of dirt in every orifice of my body...
-Brenda

Just Tootsie Rolls... who thought forming poopies could be so fun!

Click here for more camp photos






No comments: